Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hoen & Evelyn's Wedding Dinner

Sister came over to my home in the afternoon. Was rotting away at home the entire day before evening. Started preparing before evening time as I had a wedding dinner to attend to.

Attended Hoen and Evelyn's wedding dinner at Kallang Theater. I took cab over and reached about 7.15pm. Met most of Mum's side relative and my maternal grandfather, I only see them once a year during Chinese New Year or never at all.

The dinner ended at close to 11pm and my 姨丈 send me back home after sending his family and my cousin back first. I met L at my neighborhood area and we slacked together till about 2.30am, he walked me back home.

It was one of the happiest night, will post why in my next post. Hehe.



Breakfast cum lunch for today.



Sister was arguing with me over this but no matter what I will never give it to her cos Mummy bought it for me when I was a kid many years back.



In cab, on the way to a wedding dinner.









With a distant relative, probably a cousin.



With the handsome groom, Uncle Hoen.



With the groom's mother, a grandaunt.



With the groom's brother, Uncle Lucas.



With my maternal Grandfather.



With Grandpa's very nice wife.



With another Grandaunt.



With my 二舅舅, Andy.



With my same-age cousin, Yan Peng.



With little cousin, Casanne.



With not-so-little cousin, Xanne.



With 二舅舅 & 婆婆.



Two uncles, they are cousins.



Grandpa & uncle, they are father & son.





















Me doing what I love most, taking pictures.















With YanPeng Cousin in the toilet.






Me with my uncle again.






Cutie Little Casanne.



My 姨丈 & his daughter, which is little Casanne.



YanPeng Cousin & Rick Coisin-In-Law.



阿姨 & 姨丈.



二舅舅 & 婆婆.



Random shot.



Paranoma shot one.



Paranoma shot two.



Paranoma shot three.



Paranoma shot four.



With cutie little cousin, Casanne.






Cousins - YanPeng, Casanne & I.






Bride & Groom bidding goodbye to the guests.









Table set-up.



























Food served during the dinner.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment