Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pasta Love Day

I went over to my baby's place this morning. We went to NTUC to buy some groceries and he cooked me the nicest pasta I have ever eaten. It tastes special as I never tried any pasta of the same taste before, love my baby's home-cooked pasta alot. We headed out in the mid-afternoon, took bus to town. We went to 313@Somerset and walked to Plaza Singapura. Had Pasta Mania for early dinner, we both ate their new risotto. We catched the movie Tower Heist after, it was a funny & nice movie. We took bus back to Yio Chu Kang as my baby send ne back to Grandaunt's place. I headed back home with Melody tonight as Grandma is home too.



Me at my baby's place.



Filled with love by eating the pasta my baby cooked for me.



Hello baby.















With the man I love.









Our dinner at Pasta Mania.



Ate a little of Grandaunt's home cook dinner.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment