Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pasta Mania Lunch Pizza Hut Dinner

Had lunch at Pasta Mania today, and after years of eating linguini, I decided to order what I used to eat before, penne. Together with one of my favorite food, garlic bread.

After work, headed back to Grandaunt's home straight and had to eat a little as she cooked. Brought Melody out and Jeannette took cab over to pick us up and off to AMK Hub.

Met ShiJia and her boyfriend, George, there. Shortly after, L reached and joined us too. I bumped into Jason and Ruth there. We walked to Pizza Hut for dinner and parted after dinner. L gave me money to cab home as he refused to let me walk back myself with Melody.



These are the words I feel now.



My penne pasta.



With lots of cheese.



Garlic bread is addictive.



Beautiful semi-night sky.



Simple dinner cooked by Grandaunt.



I always lived their soup.



Yummy fries.



Tried the new cheesy pizza.



Kiddy meal for Melody.



George, ShiJia & Jeannette.
QZ














L was busy taking care of fussy eater, Melody.















Shots of us taken by Jeannette.

























As usual, Melody feeding L all the time.






Random edits using snapee.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment