Friday, November 25, 2011

Double Date for Dinner yet again

Both of my bosses is at Vietnam today and for the weekends. I decided to take a bus to Parkway Parade to meet Jeannette for lunch. It started pouring super heavily when I reached. We had our lunch at Yoshinoya and we got a free santa hat for spending $20 and above. Jeannette also gave me some complimentary gift for customers from her bank, two Ice Age character soft toys and an organizer diary. I took bus back to work after lunch.

After work today, met B at Seng Kang and we took bus to Hougang. Waited for QiHao and Jeannette to have dinner together at Nihon Mura at Hougang Plaza. I saw AhYi Shirlene, Cousin YanPeng and Cousin Xanne as they were at Kbox there. After dinner, we intend to take bus home but end up taking cab. Went home with a very full stomach.



Pouring heavily.



Our lunch at Yoshinoya.



Yummy chicken wings.



The Yoshinoya Santa hat.



The free gift from Jeannette.



Snap shot of QiHao.



Snap shot of Jeannette.











































































Food we had for sushi dinner buffet.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment