Thursday, May 1, 2014

Labour Day with Clique.

I helped Joey Sister to collect something from a seller at Compass Point at 11am this morning. Then I headed over to a friend's place for awhile before heading out again.

Met Joey at Bugis at about 2pm. We had lunch/brunch at Niam Niam in Bugis Junction. Their lobster bisque soup was only average, not as nice as the one I drank before in Delifrance years ago. Their soecial french toast was amazing nice though, love the feel of heated french toast with maple syrup, smelled like hotcakes in a way.

Random pictures of us while we were enjoying our meal together. It is also very rare for us to be able to meet up in the afternoon together.

We walked around Bugis Junction for a little while more before we decided to take a bus to Upper East Coast road to wait for Buddy Kenny to end work at his workplace. We plan to go cycling at East Coast Park tonight. 

Joey and I were busy cam-whoring in the bus with her shades.

Joey and I missed the actual stop to alight as we were pretty lost in that area, and we both forgot to tap out our ez-link cards. Finally manage to spot Buddy K's workplace and just in time for him to end work. Randomly, we oassed by Udders and Buddy K suggested we have uce cream waffles, shared among the three of us.

After dessert session, we took a long walk trying to find our way to East Coast Park. It was a really long walk which probably lasted at least an hour or more when I finally found a route which really could lead us to East Coast Park. We rented out bicycles at about 6.50pm, cycled awhile while waiting for Buddy YuShun to arrive as he is joining us too.

Finally when Buddy YS arrived, we cycles all the way to East Coast Food Center to buy our dinner. Had to take away our food and return out bicycles before we eat as it was almost times up when we finished buying the food. We all ate at a random table and chair at one if the BBQ pits session. Dinner consists of Oyster Ommelet, Fried Hokkein Mee with Oysters, Carrot Cake, Rojak and Sugarcane drink with Lemon. Delicious delicious.

After our cycling session and dinner session ended, we took a slow walk to find our way to the nearest bus stop and decided to take a bus to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. And we started doing what we love to do most, cam-whoring in the bus with my favorite people.

Heres Joey and I...

Buddy K took this shot of Joey and I taking a picture of ourselves.

Heres Buddy YS and I...

Heres with my favorite people aka my clique...

A random shot of Buddy YS which Buddy K took of him in the bus 



Backview of Buddy YS with his MCM backpack, rich guy is he.

And, these pictures were sent to me by my maid. She told me she brought Melody out awhile tonight and Melody was very happy. Oh my pretty adorable baby girl!

This is the HULK I had wanted from 7-Eleven but was not able to choose the figues. So sad.

It was such a fun day with my favorite people.

On a side note, I am very very happy because I was able to cycle safely through-out the two hours though I was very very scare still. I had no confidence in riding a bicycle anyway ever since my terrible accident in Pulau Ubin 6 years ago, and my terrifyigh almost accident incident in Bintan 2 years ago. I always wanted to pluck uo the courage to be able to ride a bicycle again and I was only willinnng ti try on smooth path in Singapore parks. I made it successfully tonight, I wish I can have more cycling sessions like that and eventually not be so afraid anymore. I kept praying in ny heart through-out the journey, thanks for hearing my prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment