Monday, May 5, 2014

A Day at the Beach.

The feeling of waking up on a Monday without having to feel the Monday blues.

Had a quick breakfast/lunch, my favorite sunny side ups with white bread, before I headed out from home.

Bumped into my 4th Uncle's wife and my little cousin, Jayden, at Compass Point. Everytime I asked him if I could take a photo of him or with him, he rejects me. So sad.

I went to find my two adiks adiks, Khai & Hafiz, this afternoon. We were heading to Sentosa for some water play fun in this humid weather.

Before we head out, we took some pictures of us in glasses or shades first.

It was Khai's very first time taking an MRT in Singapore, he only took buses before. So this is a reason for a picture.


It is also both Khai's and Hafiz's first time taking the mini-train in to Sentosa, so this is another reason for a picture.


Some random photos of the three of us together through-out the day.

Shots with the pretty drawn giant easter egg.


Shots with the nice graffiti art picture.


I love all the photos taken on this cute pink round chair.

Hello, a solo shot of me at the beach.

And shots of the adiks adiks at the beach.


Funny props for photo-taking found in the area near Siloso Beach.

I know people are gonna be laughing because we actually took photos with a tree. But I love the pictures of me here. Like a chio.. Hahaha!



Before going in to the water, #butfirstletmetakeaselfie, some selfies to be exact. Hehe.

Some model shots of the adiks adiks taken my the pro photographer, me. Haha.



All the photos we took together before we went into the water and have no more chance to snap photos.

My adik so cute staring into the sea.

A few more model shots for them. Haha.


We baried Hafiz with sand till only his head is visible and of course, must take photo. But I forgot to take a photo of myself with him like that.

The beautiful clear blue sky with fluffy white clouds.

Some more shots of them as they went into the water to play first, before I really had to keep my phone away.

The view from where we were standing at.

After washing up and while waiting for the tram to come.

Hafiz and I while on the tram ride.

My dinner, Mee Goreng Pattaya, which I kind of regretted. Should have eaten something else. It is quite expensive and very spicy. The adiks adiks had Malay rice, which I used to love in the past.

He wanted some shots of him even on the escalator. Haha.


All the photos wraps up our day at the beach. It was really fun and enjoyable being out with them and taking so many photos together. Hope for more chances to go out with them. 

After a long tiring day, came back home to seethis cute adorable baby cousin, so I snapped some photos with him as well.

Xoxo. A great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment