Friday, May 2, 2014

Korean BBQ Dinner Date.

Friday is here again! TGIF as usual!
Overall, a great Friday with great companions.

Baby Alden greets Good Morning.

Decided to make these today for Khai because he likes it and for my girlfriends whom I am meeting tonight as well.

My simple lunch at home. I requested for fry eggs to eat with bread but my maid heard wrongly and made hard-boiled eggs, lucky it was semi hard-boiled so I could still smach it and eat it this way with bread. Quite nice too.

I met up with Stephanie and Cynthia for dinner at United Square, Korean BBQ again, should be Sesekki also I guess. But honestly, I felt the food from the Tampines Branch is nicer though the space here in United Square is more spacious.


Ending the night with some cam-whoring session, it's a girly thing.

Came back home to see that tbe bag I have been waiting for has finally arrived. It was a goodbye gift from someone. The original does not look as nice as it appears in the photo buy it's still nice and I love it. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment