Monday, May 19, 2014

Sisters Date.

I met up with my dear sister, Joey, for a swim date today at Pasir Ris Swimming Complex. I can't believe it, we actually swim 10 full laps (to & fro). The pervious times I swam, I could barely make it to at least 3 full laps, why the sudden stamina today? I felt like I could have gone on but we already spent two hours in the pool and we were running late for our other plans.







After we left the swimming complex, we walked over to White Sands. I bought two Cotton On t-shirts as I had to change out if my current top as I realise there was a hole on it. We bought food from Old Chang Kee to fill our empty stomach before we had a proper meal. Took train to Lavender as I am accompanying her to meet a buyer whom she is trading stuff with. And she is accompanying me to Golden Mile Complex, my uncle's shop, as I needed to collect my race pack from him.






We took a slow walk from Lavender to Bugis and we finally settled down for dinner at Dian Xiao Er. So much for our healthy swim session, now we are having a steamboat meal which is our lunch and dinner. Oh wells.



Joey came over to my home tonight and helped me to take some pictures of items I wanna sell to upload to Carousell. She also helped me to paint my nails. Yay, thank you my dear sister for the company thr ehole of this Monday. Loveee.

No comments:

Post a Comment