Friday, May 30, 2014

A Trip to Expo.

I am still feeling very sick today, but I had to go to Singapore Expo to collect a Scoot which my Mum won from a contest 

Thankfully, I have these two kind souls, the Abang and the Adik, who were willing to accompany my by bus and train all the way to Singapore Expo.

Snapshots of the brothers while they were busy looking at motorbikes info on the phone.


Very rare for AhKhai to dress up so nicely becos his Abang, Mel, just brought his clothes over from JB to Singapore today.

Watches - Fossil x Abby x Guess.

It's a rare bus ride together so it's a must to take photos with the two handsome brothers.


Bought half a dozen donuts from Munchy Donut at Expo. Only one for me and it's the oreo flavor.



Thank you to the brothers who accompanied me and helped me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment