Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Vesak Day!

Today is Vesak Day, which means it's a public holiday, and Melody has no school today.

Met up with my favorite Mummy friend, Jasmine, and little Trev, together with Melody for lunch at MOS Burger (again because I cannot get enough of their saba fish rice burger.) Then we let the kids have their playground fun date for an hour or two. And some Animal Kaiser fun time in the arcade and a boat ride.

In the late afternoon, I brought Melody over to find Khai and Hafiz because they want to see my adorable baby girl and play with her.

Most of the time, Melody was kept entertained with cartoon videos on You Tube.















I decided to cook pasta with hot dogs and scramble eggs for them all tonight. Melody loves it as she ate quite alot. Hehe.




Yet another simple day spent with friends on this public holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment