Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Sentimental Sunday.

This Sunday it's all about visiting and paying respect to my beloved Grandpa and Grandma.

A short of my baby girl in this cute Hello Kitty sleeve dress.

Some shots of my baby cousin, Alden, in sleeveless top as well.




First, paid respect and gave offerings to my Great-Grandma and my Grandma opposite my house with all three uncles and their wives.

Next, headed over to the Malay cemetry to pay respect to my Beloved Grandpa. It's been ten and a half years since you left me, time flies, I miss those times when you are around.

eh n yo






Very long never see these Mimosa plants (Touch-Me-Not), one of my favorite plant when I was a kid.

Uncle Azdre suggested for us to have lunch at Bugis+, Bonchon, claming that it is the best chicken ever. (Just like what Buddy K said, but I felt it was nice but not the best.) Maybe the other day I ate chicken wings but the one that is nice, is the drumsticks, so I got to try the drumsticks today.

A picture of my favourite uncle (Uncle Azmie) and I. It is very rare for me to take picture with any of my uncles at home or from my father's side, I don't know why.

Random snapshots of Uncle Azmie, Uncle Azdre and his wife, while waiting for the food to arrive, they have pretty lousy service here.


 
I love Root Beer Float. Period.

Tonight, met up with my favourite Mummy, Jasmine, and her handsome boy, Trev. I had to bring Melody along because she was about to cry and pleaded me to bring her along.


This sums up my Sunday.
Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment