Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sporty Saturday.

I met up with Cynthia about noon time for gym session at Hougang Cc there. Ended up, due to their newly launch system, we need to download an app called 'Activesg' and register for ahas nn account. After which we had to verify the account with our NRIC at the counter. Cynthia did not bring her NRIC out so she was not able to verify the account, thus unable to have access to the gym. Quite troublesome, leaving us pissed off.


I suggested we head to the gym for a jog instead. The weather was very very hot, not the kind of weather fot a jog. Only half a round and Cynthia gave uo, so I continued and stopped after two rounds. I guess I was just being lazy plus this weather, last warning.


Cynthia left me at about 1.30pm as she had plans after. I waited for Stephanie at Hougang Swimming Pool as we had a swimming date. Was a little hungry so I snack on a chicjen burger and fries, reminds me of days in primary school, but the fries was not the kind of taste I was expecting.


All ready for our swim. And I need to do something about my stamina. Steph could swim at least 13-14 laps whereas I only swam  5-6 laps. Why i so lousy sia. Hahaha.


After swimming, we walked over to Hougang Mall for early dinner at Subway. Had cold cut trio wrap with lettuces and pepper only. Felt that it is very salty today. Next we went to have our qeight taken at this old school weighing machine outside Cheers. Made a trip to NTUC And headed home after.


I could have reached home very early today, but I saw that my father was at my home. Instead, I climbed up the stairs from 1st level to 15th level, leaves me sweating so much, more than when i go for a jog etc. Good exercise, and just loiter at the stairs for about an hour, till I saw that my Dad's car was no longer parked downstairs then I headed home. Had sushis which my Dad had bought earlier because sister wanted to eat.


As much as I am trying very very hard to avoid supper, not to eat after 8pm or 9pm. My third uncle always has to force me to eat, said so many time I don't want to eat, he just had to insist that he will buy food for me. So fine, he bought oyster ommelet for me from 401 Hougang, I only ate a little ommelet and most oysters. 


As much as I was trying to be healthy, the food I eat ruins my healthy lifestyle in the end. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment