Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Midweek Happiness.

It's been a wonderful Wednesday with my beloved friends from thr clique, Sister Joey & Buddy Kenny.

We met up for brunch at Kith's Cafe located in Park Mall this afternoon, all three of us had their big breakfast set. It was average only to me which the two of them felt it was nice.





After brunch, we made an impromtu decision to catch a movie at The Cathy. I suggested to watch Bad Neighbours because it stars my handsome Zac Efron and it's a comedy movie.To me the movie was pretty funny but my friends think it's kinda rubbish. Well, like I said, I love Zac Efron so I would not say that the movie is bad, it was funny still.

After the movie ended and before we all parted to go seperate ways, we definitely did not forget to cam-whore together. 








Me with my sister, Joey.

Me with my buddy, Kenny.

Kenny & Joey.

A shot of my pretty sister in her new hair-style enjoying her breakfast set earlier today.

I headed back to Seng Kang at 6+pm, sat at a void deck nearby Melody's school to pass time. About 7+pm, I decided to go to the supermart to buy some stuffs back home to cook. 

Melody kept insisting on eating pasta again, even though I did buy but I kept persuading her to eat porridge tonight instead. After asking like more than ten times, she finally agreed to eat porridge.

I cooked hot dogs, fish nuggets, scramble eggs, sambal long beans and one sunny side up egg. Comfort food for the night, miss having home-cooked food like this in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment