Thursday, May 15, 2014

TGIT-hursday.

I did wake up early today at 9am. But it was raining so I was not able to send Melody to school. Sent her to school late again at 10+am, but it is considered earlier than the past one week. Opps.

The weather today was so hot even though it was raining in the morning. Supposed to accompany Khai to go for job interview, but because of the very hot weather, we both were lazy.

We went out at about 3pm and headed to City Square Mall. Khai wanted to watch a movie and he choosed Gozilla, it was my first time watching movie in City Square's Golden Village. A two hour long movie, it was not exactly the kind of movie I would want to watch but overall, the movie was pretty good. At least I did not fall asleep. The movie ended about 6.30pm.

I went back to Seng Kang to pick Melody up from school after. Headed home straight and tonight.. I decided to cook my favorite Rosti and French Toast for dinner. The Rosti tasted damn good anyhow because a potato cooked this way can never go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment