Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers' Day!

Today is Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day to my Mummy, to all the wonderful Mummies I know and lastly, to myself!

This marks my 5th year being a Mother to my Melody. Time flies, sometimes I still think that it's so hard to believe I am actually a Mother and for five years now. Whatever it is, there may be happy times, sad tmes, angry times etc etc, but still.. I would never regret bearing Melody out into this world and be a part of my life. She is the rainbow of my life, I love her so much even if I lost a big part of my life because of her, but I gained a different joy in life thanks to her. Always my baby. <3

This year's Mothers' Day celebration was a family gathering at my Aunt's home in Seng Kang. They ordered buffet catering and everyone gathers together on this Sunday.

My handdrawn/handwritten Mothers' Day card and a simple gift from The Body Shop for my dearest Mother.


A pretty Cross necklace for my maternal Grandmother as she is a Christian.

Mandatory photos with my dearest Mother because it is Mothers' Day today.




Some shots of Melody with her Grandmother.



My Melody looks so adorable in this dress from The Little Affair.






The buffet counter, ordered from Stamford Catering. My mother always seems to have vouchers from this caterer.

Melody enjoying a piece of chocolate.


My adorable niece, Edith, and the two pretty girls, Elyse and Ezanne.

With my pretty cousin, Yan Peng, and her baby girl, Edith.



The Mothers' Day cake for all the mothers in the house.

Here's a group shot of all the mothers in the house. Missing out my cousin though.


Rare family photo, not complete though. Me, my Grandma, my Aunt, my Uncle, my Mother, my Cousin and her baby.

My grandma with her three children.

All the random shots of random people related to me. Hehe.




Melody with her Great-Grandmother.

Random people in the house.



My Grandma gave me this flower, so sweet.

My Mother gave me all these make ups. I hope I do make use of them.

I received a second Mothers' Day gift from my Melody, handmade paper flower with a heart shape tag. So sweet. Love my baby 

Thank you for making me a mother, my dear Melody. I wish you will be an obidient and sensible girl as you grow older, and most importantly, to stay healthy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment