Monday, May 26, 2014

Today is the Day.

Today is the day I have been waiting for all month, ALL MONTH I REPEAT!!!!!

I made a trip to JB again on my own, nope, not to City Square again. Thid time, even further, and it requires me to take a taxi in Jb alone. I was kinda scared/nervous initially but I am still going ahead with my plans.

So, my destinatiom for today was... Senai International Airport in Johor Bahru.

#Butfirstletmetakeaselfie. (Ok, some selfies.)

Because I reached more than an hour earlier, I had a quick meal at Subway while waiting. Their daily value meal is only 7.90RM, while in Singapore it's $5. Different option though, they do not have Cold Cut Trio but they have Chicken Slice which is actually Chicken ham, so close enough. I wanted Honey Oat but they only have italian and Hearty Italian, so I choosed Hearty Italian. Oh wells..

Saw my favourite Famous Amos and the price seems cheaper than in Singapore too, so I bought 200grms of my favourite, No Nut Chocolate Chip cookies.

A shot of me with the beautiful clear view as the background at Senai International Airport in Johor Bahru.

Today must be the happiest day of the month of May. Hehehehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment