Friday, May 23, 2014

Counting down..

Counting down.. Three more days!


I spend the afternoon packing my room today, and of course I will always come across stuffs that I have long forgotten. For example, the invitation card I did for Melody's 2nd birthday. So much effort I put in by printing photos etc etc and decorating.



Since I am rarely home on a weekday afternoon, I am lucky enough to be home this afternoon. Uncle's wife cooked Curry Chicken so I had my late lunch at home. I miss my grandma's awesome home-cooked curry chicken though.


I spend four hours contineously writing a book from evening till night time. And I had late dinner at 10pm tonight, two egg pratas from Joo Seng Food Centre with Khai and Hafiz.


I found this adorable small cross stitch earlier today and I plan to try to complete it within these three days. A little impossible.



This was the book that I was busy writing in earlier and also gonna be writing in later all night. Hope to finish filling up the book before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment