Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Wonderful Wednesday.

My Melody invaded my phone while I was asleep. She took so many selfies of herself. And I never realised it till half the day has passed, when I was gonna take picture of my lunch. Hahahahahaha. This baby is so adorable and funny sometimes.


















I met up with my ex-marketing manager, Fayth, and my ex-colleague, Si Hui, for lunch. We dine in Hot Tomato at NEX, I always loved their food because the price is very reasonable too and the food standard is great, especially their aglio olio pasta that comes with their western menu.


My favorite Seafood combo which consist of Salmon, Dory Fish and a Prawn.

Si Hui's Steak and Prawn combo.

Fayth's Lamb Chop with Sausage combo.

A photo with Si Hui.

And some photos with Fayth.




After lunch, the girls wanted dessert. So we ended up at Swensens, having Topless 5 ice-cream. Swensens ice-cream is nice always! But still, I only like Cookie N Cream flavored ice-cream. 


Shots of the three of us taken by one of the service staff there.


I went to pick Melody up from school again tonight. Headed back home straight after. Grandaunt and Granduncle came over at night to play with Melody and baby.

These shots of Melody were taken by Grandaunt using her handphone.







Very awesome durian puffs which Grandaunt bought for me.


Melody took this selfie of herself with Granduncle in the back.

Melody took these photos of my baby cousin, Alden, by herself using my phone.



Melody took these photos of Grandaunt by herself, using my phone.



Then she decided to take a mirrow reflection which could see most of us. Haha.

Good Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment