Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Trip to JB on my Own.

Today, I took bus 85 to Yishen after donkey years, first time taking it after it changed to a new route. Met a buyer to pass her two Naraya bags which she purchased from me.

Next, I was going on an adventure. Hehe. I was going in to Johor Baru on my own for the first time, to meet Pak Long and his wife in City Square for lunch. I went in before but it was either with family donkey years ago, or more recent times was last year, when I tagged along with someone.

So I more or less knew the route in, just that because I was going in alone, I felt nervous and scared in a way. Took a bus from Yishun Interchange which goes to Woodlands Custom Checkpoint. I reached JB and met my friends about 1pm. 

While we were deciding on where to eat, we passed by Seoul Garden and I mentioned tgat the prices was so much cheaper in JB. So we ended up having lunch there, it was a treat by Pak Long, RM118 for three pax. So cheap and imthe food feels nicer here in JB too.


When we were about to start eating, #butfirstletmetakeaselfie.

Some photos with Clairy, Pak Long's wife from Indoneisia.



Some photos of the food spread and our food.



I was saying, since we ate at Seoul Garden, we should take a photo with this as memory. Hehe.


After our fulfilling lunch, there was still time. I suggested that we could catch a movie. Just nice it was 3.30pm and we bought tickets to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2 at 3.30pm, RM45 for three pax. I finally have a chance to catch a movie in their Cathay Multiplex halls, I love it and it is also cheaper than the ticket rates in Singapore. There were even cheaper movie ticket rates but this is a new movie so probably that is why it cost more.


And I was saying again, since we are watching The Amazing Spiderman 2, we should take a photo with the poster too. As well as the tickets and mandatory selfie with the tickets because it was my first time watching a movie outside of Singapore. Hehe.





The movie ended about 6pm. While we were just waiting around deciding on where to go next or if it's time to head home. This calls for more photos to be taken together.







I saw a shop that I love. One which has all sort of collectors for all sort of movies. Love the Hulk displays as it reminds me of the one I love. Had to take photos with then too of course. Hehe.







We headed to the rooftop level for the washroom. Then we started snapoing some photos up there as well. The view was quite nice. There was a mini garden and fish pond.




Finally, I headed back to Singapore about 6.30pm as I needed to pick my daughter up from school. I needed to give some lead time because there would probably be jam during that timing, peak hour. I was right, I took a busout to woodlands and chabged bus 161 back to Seng Kang, only reached my daughter's achool about 8.15pm. So long!


It was so sweet of Clairy to give me these mangoes when we parted. I love mangoes!


I had to pick Melody up from school because my maid had gone back to her country earlier today for 12 days. Which means I will need to send Melody to school and pick Melody up from school nyself in the next two weeks.

A selfie with my baby cousin, Alden.

Melody wants to join in the cam-whoring session as well.




My Melody took this photo of baby and I which I think is quite nice. This was my exoression because I did not expect the ohoto to be well taken so I did not smile. Opps.

And, Melody took a selfie of herself.

Thankful for a Terrific Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment