Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello JB Again.

A second trip to JB again for the week. This time was to accompany a friend to settle some stuffs and also to lunch in City Square.

I bumped into an old friend, an ex-colleague from River Island, Tommy earlier today at Queens Street. He was going in to JB too. It's been so many years, I remember Pris and I used to go his home to hang out too.

On hapoy days, I tend to take more selfies of myself. Hehehe.



I had beef tepanyaki for lunch at the very beautifully designed food court, named Darpu Kita Food Mall, in City Square.

I only took a pictyre of this cuo to help me remember the name of the place I ate at.

Bought drinks from Starbucks before heading back to Singapore. Their Mocha Frappe is awfully sweet, it made me sick after...

It's a weekday, went back to SIngapore about 3-4+pm but there was still jam...

New t-shirts from Body Glove. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment