Saturday, May 17, 2014

TGIS-aturday.

Hello Saturday!

My daughter misses Uncle Khai and Uncle Hafiz and wants to go find them to play with them again. So I granted her wish by bringing her over to find them again today.

When we pass by this mini push cart mama store, she insist on buying this Angry Bird instrument set to play with Uncles and said they love to play drum also. Haha.

My happy baby with her new toys.

Her first victim was Uncle Hafiz, who had to play the different instruments together with her.



I have a hard time trying to get Melody to eat, not even sit still to wat. She has to move around or play something but she hardly eats.



Tonight, I cooked pasta with hot dogs and scramble eggs again for them as Melody kept requesting for it since Vesak Day when I first cooked it for them.

Today, Alin came over to find Khai as it was alss her birthday. I was kind enough to buy some slice cake to have a mini celebration for her when she is here.

The very simple slice cakes I got for Alin.

My baby smile till so sweet here with the cakes. She insist on doing things her way, following her school's birthday procedure.

Alin with her cake, my phone did not save the picture I took after this with flash.

Melody insist on taking a photo together with Alin and Khai.

Hafiz, Khai and Alin.

All of us, photo taken by Pak Long, that explains the blurness. Haha.

My cheeky baby keeps climbing ul amd sittingon Pak Long's motorbike by herself when we are not looking. She must really love the bike and the feel of being on it.


Last shot for today, happy baby on bike with Uncle Khai and Uncle Hafiz.

I am happy as long as Melody is happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment