Friday, May 16, 2014

A Lazy Friday.

It was a very lazy Friday...

Had to go to Melody's school for a short meeting with someone from an external organization regarding Melody at 5pm.

So after the meeting, I waited for Melody to finish her dinner and brought her back home early today.

Since I was very very rarely home so early on a weekday, Uncle wife asked me out for dinner together at Compass Point. I was allowed to choose what I wanted to eat, but everywhere long queue and we were both pushing pram with our babies, not convinient to be waiting so long. Went to Sakae Sushi, then to Canton Paradise, then go Pizza Hut. We ended up having dinner at KFC instead as there are seats available but still long queue.


My naughty little monster who can never sit still through-out her meal.



Back at home later tonight.. Baby Alden knows how to hold his own bottle already.



My poor baby who accidently hit her mouth on the floor and her upper lips was bleeding, internal bleeding actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment