Thursday, May 22, 2014

Good luck, Sunshine.

Today.. My dear friend, Stephnie, undergo a surgery in the late morning. Wishing her all the best and pray hard that everything goes smoothly for her. May she recover well and be healthy again in no time. God bless you, my Sunshine.

Some shots of the little sunshine, Baby Alden, before I left home today. He is always happily smiling when he sees me, even when I never try to make him laugh.




I spend the afternoon slacking with Khai and Hafiz. And we end up cam-whoring with the laptop's webcam. Hahahahaha.










I met Cynthia Auntie when she ended work at Novena as we were going to visit Stephanie Sunshine at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. She was asleep when we reached so we smdid not want to wake her up as we know she is very tired still. We left our little thoughts on top of the drawer beside her bed for her to see when she wakes uo the following day 

Had dinner at Burger King in Novena Square and some heart-to-heart talk tonight as we rarely meet up alone.

And before the day ends, #butfirstletustakeaselfie.

Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment