Friday, May 9, 2014

The Fulfilling Friday.

Melody's chinese teacher gave this flower to me when I send Melody to school this morning. She said they made it in class yeaterday and Melody open up the flower herself. Awww, so sweet, my first Mother's day gift from My Melody this year.


Today, I brought Khai to lunch at Seoul Garden in NEX with me. He had promised to lunch with me one day but our lunch plans failed all week. Finally we are out for lunch today! After our fulfillinf lunch, we actually took a long walk from NEX all the way back to his place in Macpherson. I expected it to be about 1/2 an hour, but it was a 55 minutes walk. Enough to burn all the calories we took in during lunch?

Our delicious food spread.



The handsome photos of Khai which I took.



The unglam photos of me which khai took.


My dessert. Raseberry ice-cream with coco crunch and plenty plenty of nata de cocos.

Khai's dessert. Vanilla ice-cream with corn flakes, a little nata de cocos and many many sweet corn.

I met my favorite Mumny frrend, Jasmine, again tonight for dinner. And we had MOS Burger again because tonight I wanted to try the Saba Fish Rice Burger, my first rice burger. We ordered take-away and sat at a void deck near Melody's school to eat before picking Melody up from school. The Saba Fish Rice Burger is awesome indeed, can't get enough of it. After picking Melody up from school, we went to a void deck in my neighbourhood to hang-out again. More cam-whoring monents tonight as well.

Shots of Melody and I taken by Jasmine, looks so sweet right. Hehe.




The three of us together.





And lastly, before I end this post, #butfirstletmetakeaselfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment