Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Midweek Happiness Again.

Yet anoter Happy Wednesday as I met up with an old girlfriend of mine that I last met in January 2013, even before I started work in Gustos - Ying Ying. 

We met about 3.30pm at the bus stop infront her workplace, Cencon Building. Her sister tagged along with us too for our movie date. We took bus 65 to Dhoby Ghaut and waaked over to Plaza SIngapura.

We watched a Thai Love movie, The Teacher's Diary, at 4.30pm in GV Plaza Sing. This movie is awesome, I really really love it. It's not your typical love movie kind of story line, this novie's story like is different from the usual, and I really enjoyed the movie. I wished something like that would take place in real life but it's almost impossible.

After the movie, we had dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. It has been so long since I dined here, that's what I feel. Had fish bakes macaroni, a promo menu of theirs and it was average only. Still love my favorite Black Pepper Beef Cheese Baked RIce.

After dinner, we walked around for a lottle while before we parted to head home in seperate ways. It has been a great day out and catching up with an old good friend. Hooe to see this char bo again soon.

It is a must to snap photo of us becos we meet like once a year.



Our dinner for tonight.







I spend the night designing these three cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment