Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Satisfying Saturday.

It was a Saturday spend at home with my two babies in the first half of the day.

Baby Alden sitting on his baby high chair like a boss, looking so relaxed and happy.





Asked my cranky Melody to take photo with Baby Alden.





Went out for dinner at about 7pm with Uncle Azdre, his wife, their baby and Melody. Dinner was at Blk 728 Ang Mo Kio with Grandaunt, her husband, Cousin Simon, his girlfriend, Cousin Stella and her boyfriend, Jun Ming. It was an advance Mothers' Day dinner for Grandaunt, zi char dishes and claypot rice.

More shots of baby Alden before we left home.



And Melody wants the three of us to take photos together.



Just baby Alden and I.


All our delicious food for tonight. I am happy as long as there us my favorite Sambal Kang Kong. Love the Assam Fish head and Fu Rong Eggs too.

With Jun Ming, Stella and baby Alden.

Before leaving the coffeeshop, #butfirstletmetakeaselfie.

Melody was also busy snapping photos of others using my iPhone 4.

Uncle Azdre's wife took this photo of Melody and I snapping a photo of ourselves.

With Cousin Stella.

A snapshot of Stella eating her chicken wing and Jun Ming at the back.

Cousin Simon with his girlfriend and baby Alden.

Grandaunt and Granduncle with baby Alden.

another random snapshot of Jun Ming, Simon and his girlfriend.

Uncle Azdre and his wife, with Melody's big head too.

That sums up my Saturday. Satisfying before of a satisfying dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment